This is a one owner 1998 Gemini 105 MC with the following major upgrades:
1) New 24 hr. 3YM30 30hp Yanmar marine diesel engine in place of the Westerbeke. 5 yr. warranty in effect for the next 5 yrs. Adds about .5 to 1 knot of speed. Unlike the standard Westerbeke it is Quieter, no vibration at lower RPMs, idles @ 800 rpms, easier to service since all major service point are accessible from the cockpit without opening the side panels, Yanmar parts are cheaper and obtainable everywhere. Basically, its a sailboat engine, not a modified forklift engine like the standard Westerbeke.
2) 2.5 kilowatt diesel generator by Mase with another Yanmar engine in the Starboard aft lazarette with 16 hrs of use. This genset will run all the ac including the 18,000 BTU air Conditioner while under sail burning not more then .25 gph.
3) An 18,000 BTU Air Conditioner from Flagship Marine, Inc. (http://flagshipmarine.com/), installed in a custom teak tv cabinet where the factory ac used to be. The cabinet is 3 ft. high placing the 5 vents at the top head level instead of ankle level. An extra vent opens to the port aft cabin.
4) 4 golf cart batteries installed conveniently in the aft port lazarett, providing 220 amp-hrs of house battery with a group 27 starter battery in the traditional location.
5) new teak and holly vinyl flooring throughout.
6) Every major flaw of a gemini 105 MC has been eliminated.
7) Kept on a lift so the hull is nice and dry and The center board are in fine shape.
8) Standard Gemini electronics with Interphase Color Forward Looking Sonar "COLOR TWINSCOPE" (http://www.interphase-tech.com/colortwinscopese.htm) and Raymarine Color ST70c chart plotter/radar.
9) Lewmar 1000 electric anchor winch with cockpit and anchor locker controls.
10) Duel macerator or gravity feed waste disposal system. This is not your standard overboard system. it has been upgraded and modified to improve efficiency and redundancy.
11) New Stainless and aluminum hot water heater. Heats from engine or 30 amp service, shore or generator. Will not rust out like the original water heater.
12) Extended Bimini of samoyed vinyl with Eisenglass and No-See-Um screens both completely enclose the entire cockpit area.
13) Custom cockpit cushions made by BottomSiders of 1-1/2" closed cell foam with several layers of marine grade vinyl, so they're UV resistant.
14) Caribe hard bottom tender with Honda 5hp engine.
15) Custom Stainless steel prop guards for outdrive and tender motor improve thrust at slow speeds and protect prop from snags.
16) There are hundreds of other upgrades that make the boat safer or more livable or more convenient. Basically, since 1998, if I encountered a issue I corrected it.
Asking 89K or best offer.
Dr. Daniel Tortora
google voice: 772-678-0125, cell: 201-8926114 email: email@example.com
711 SW Pine Tree Lane
Palm City, FL 34990, United States