Just in time for fall sailing!
This 1995 Hunter 23.5' Day Sailor is exceptionally clean and in ready-to-use condition for fall sailing. This boat has been extremely well taken care of, detailed, and stored cleanly indoors during the off-season (currently in storage). We are looking to sell this boat as we are just not getting the use out of it that it deserves, named "Just Breathe" because it is the perfect sailboat to relax and enjoy the day.
- Swing Keel with water ballast - draft 5.5 ft. with keel down, keel up 1.5 ft.
- 2018 Tohatsu 8 HP 4-stroke Electric Start- 10 hours.
- Sleeps 5 V-Berth forward, double size birth aft main companion way hatch lifts with a tent top for more head room.
- Custom wood tiller with tiller clutch
- Two Marine deep cycle batteries w/Shore Power Charger
- Table inside/outside
- Rail mount marine propane grill
- Shore Power
- New main & head sails
- Portable Head
- Boat Fenders
- Bunk trailer, galvanized
- Lowrance Elite 7 Ti Chart Moving Map & GPS
- Cobra HH450 Dual Handheld Marine Radio
- Two Inflatable PDFs plus four life Jacks
- 1200 Lumens Spotlight
- Boat Dehumidifier
- Cordless Hand Vacuum