- One main sail, two head sails; one working jib, one genoa sail.
- 9.9 hp Johnson Seahorse outboard. Runs like a dream. Starts on the first pull and never stalls out. Comes with a six gallon tank and hose.
- A host of other equipment needed to sail. Fire extinguisher, swim ladder, anchor, docking lines, fenders, mooring bridle, etc.
- Possibly a dinghy, and a cradle for winter storage.
- Off shore radio, Cd player, speakers.
- Brand new standing rigging.
- A new coat of VC-17 bottom paint at the beginning of the season.