The forward cabin has large, tapered V-berths which form a large double when used with a filler. A Custom Sleeping Bag and Under-cushion Springs make for a comfortable bunk.
The head has a shower, sink, toilet and Holding Tank w/Macerator. There is good storage space for clothes in a hanging locker and drawers opposite the head.
There is an L-shaped Settee and Dining Table to port, and a straight Settee to starboard. The cabin table is a filler for the port Settee to make a double bunk.
The engine is mounted under the Settee and part of the galley counter.
Under the cockpit to starboard, there is a large double quarterberth.
A large, U-shaped galley is to port. A gimbaled propane stove with oven, double sinks and icebox is provided. Storage space in the galley is plentiful.
* Double Stainless Steel Sink
* Hot and Cold Pressure Water
* Propane Stove w/2 Burners and Oven
* Large Icebox
* Garmin GPS Map 301C - Pedestal Mounted
* Raymarine Autopilot
* Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF Radio
* Jensen Marine MCD 5110 Stereo
* 2- Batteries
* Solar Panel
* Shore Power
* 50 ' Shore Power Cord
SAILS AND RIGGING
* 135% Genoa
* Harken Roller Furling
* Boom Vang
* 2- Lewmar # 40 2-Speed ST Genoa Winches with Covers
* Lewmar # 16 2-Speed ST Stbd Coachroof Winch and Sheetstopper
* Lewmar # 16 Port Coachroof Winch and 2 Sheetstoppers
* Upgraded Garhauer Blocks - Traveler, Mainsheet, Genoa, Mast Turning
HULL AND DECK
* Danforth Anchor w/Chain and Rode
* Double Bow Roller
* Bimini w/Connector
* Sunbrella Pedestal Cover
* Cockpit Cushions
* Teak Cockpit Table
* Teak Drink Holder
* Stern Swim Ladder w/Teak Steps
* Dock Lines