1988 CAPE DORY 30 MKII
Located: Victoria British Columbia.
Price: $49999 CAD
This is your chance to own a part of sailing history. This well-equipped 1988 built Cape Dory 30 MKII is a traditional sloop rigged full keel. On the water this boat is stiff, points well and is incredibly fun to sail. Whether in a soft breeze or a good blow this boat will keep you safe and perform.
The MKII offers a beamier build, and a more modernized interior. She is very roomy for a 30footer. Cozy up under the Bimini for some sun downers, or enjoy the warm glow of the diesel fireplace down below on the cool PNW nights.
However, you decide to use it, you will love this boat.
Live aboard moorage is assumable upon purchase. The boat is located within walking distance to Downtown, Groceries, shops and more.
PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR FULL SPECS. This website wont allow enough characters :)
ENGINE / DRIVE TRAIN
- Westerbeke W21A *The engine runs great. Approx 1000 hours.
- New 2020 Engine Mounts
- New 2020 raw water pump, sea strainer, Groco through haul & hose
- New 2020 Groco SSC Service adaptor *makes flushing the engine a breeze
- 2020 Heat exchanger removed, serviced & re-painted
- 2020 all coolant system hoses replaced with new factory parts.
- 2020 stuffing box removed, serviced & repacked
- All fluids changed regularly
- Racor fuel filter
- Balmar Alternator with multistage voltage regulator.