PRICE REDUCED 2/12/2021!!
This 1985 Jeanneau Arcadia is a perfect day sailing boat with a reliable engine for fun on the bay. There are some upgrades to do, but she can be blue water if that is your goal. This is a bargain Jeanneau and depending on your goals it could be perfect for you because usually you have to spend a lot more than this. Decks are good.
It has all the beautiful wood below, modern design features, self tailing winches, good family size, a swing keel, and nicely done paint trim. I like that for 29 feet it has tiller steering and a large cockpit for entertaining, the engine is whisper quiet, and the hull is very sound with a matrixed, encapsulated keel. The lifting keel is ideal for the Chesapeake 4'7" in up position. The boat is light and performs quite well for a cruiser.
Reason for the sale is that I have moved up in size and to the power side of things. I am looking to focus on that new project and sell a sail boat. This one will not last. If not this one, ask me about a similar boat I have for sale.
- New, dedicated engine battery in 2019
- Rigging professionally done 2019
- Engine maintenance: new hoses, oil filter 2019
- New jib sheets 2019
- New bottom paint 2019
- Teak appointments refinished in 2015
- New running rigging 2019
- Brand new rudder 2019
- Bimini in good condition
- New MainSail cover in 2014
- Engine Power: Single 13 HP Yanmar 2GM
- Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- 2 Heavy Duty House Batteries - 2 - 275 Amp hour T105-RE
- Roller Furler
- Steering: Tiller
- Length: 30'
- Located In: West River, Maryland
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
LOA: 29 ft 6 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 4'7" - 5'4"
- Displacement: 6175 lbs Dry Load
- Ballast: 2360 lbs
- Bridge Clearance: 41 ft 0 in
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1