She Sleeps 4: 40 gallon baffled freshwater tank with heavy duty access panels. The second freshwater tank was removed for storage or equipment, 10 gallon holding tank. Extra storage. through out the boat. Length Over all 36 feet, Beam 10′ 11′ Weight 17000 mast up, tanks full. 28 gallon baffled fuel tank. Uses two heavy duty fused t31 group batteries, Batteries are controlled by a 4 way Perko switch.
Yanmar 3gmf: 826 hours as of 10/1/2019 entering storage, Engine filter and Racor 200 filter. This engine is the heavy block, no glo plugs instant start above 45 degree. No smoke. All mechanical maintenance done by yard mechanics. Prop is a two blade feathering prop. Cruising speed at 2450 rpm in flat water is 7.5 miles an hour. 30 amp shore power cord is included, a fused 20 amp battery charger is built in.
Standard Raytheon 50 instruments. Vng, Wind, depth, Log. She upgraded her Loran C to a large Garmin chart finder, with an integrated Weather radio . Must purchase the Master Marine weather data from? She has the original, massive Omega 3000 auto pilot We retro fitted the radio to an Omion, a digitally select-able radio with 24 watts available.
Her two burner stove is gimbled and has a safety strap, the oven requires a valve to work.
The boat uses CNG, available in our area. There is the on board Regulator, and a spare regualor. The boat comes with two certified tanks, one currently on board in the custom Lazette, which also houses the expanded freezer chest. the other tank is for your dock box, and a engine mount for a 8 horse engine (not included)
Whisper and her rigging is currently stored on her steel cradle indoors cold.
The sails have been routinely serviced by the local sail maker loft in Mount Clemens Michigan. They have measured the boat, and the sails. There are six self tailing winches, Four Line clamps and two large cleats in the cockpit. There are full canvas, with windows and screens customized to the boat.
I make the dimensions to be as follows.
I=46.50, J=15.2, P=41.0, E=12.6 (I means deck to mast top, J means bow to mast, P means boom to mast top, E means length of the boom. there are many sails options available.
Halyards, and Control lines: Whisper will be found with all Halyards and Control lines current.
1/4 inch shrouds in good condition. We also have running baby backs on blocks fastened to the toe rail. They are not used much except at dock, where they prove handy for getting on and off. The back stay is a split back stay with turnbuckles .
1. Number one jib, excellent condition, full navy blue sunbrella. Full hoist, well placed tell tales, re-in-forced cringles.
2. 150% Tri Radial Doyle Jenny. Big and powerful, good condition, white sunbrella cover , and foam luff, good shape when a third rolled.
3. Smaller cruising kite, re-cut thru the center to replace frayed panel, very lite use over the years, full set of hardware and sheets, deploys from a turtle on the deck. With a large spin pole.
4. Light Jenny, little or no use
5. Storm Jib with Number 6 tape.
1. The current number one is an offshore North Sail, re-cut, reworked, three reefs, heavy and sails loose footed.
2. Large main number two, full foot, good roach, a light air sail, very light use.
Matching Mail-sail cover