Retractable weighted keel, Draft 0.83’ up, 2.90’ down
18.5 feet long, 7 feet wide
Asking $4200 USD or $4999 CDN
Fun, stable easily trailerable sailboat with roomy cockpit. Light enough to tow with many small cars. Great in shallow waters, very stable and easy to handle in windy conditions. We have had it out in 25 kts and had a lot of fun. All fiberglass construction in hull and deck (no balsa or plywood core to rot) and in very good condition. Was made by C&L Boatworks in Canada which is still operating and sells all the parts for this model unlike many other older boats (>see products>Sandpiper 565 @ http://www.clboatworks.com/ ).
- Very reliable 6hp Evinrude 2 stroke outboard
- Jib (small for stormy conditions)
- Almost new Genoa (still crispy)
- Older Genoa as spare
- Almost new main sail with one reef point.
- All headsails are roller furling
- All reefing and roller furling leads to cockpit
- whisker pole (holds genoa out for easier downwind sailing)
- lazy jacks
- Built-in fishfinder/depth sounder
- installed compass
- Newer VHF radio
- AM/FM/Cassette stereo
- new, large AGM battery
- two life jackets
- fenders, dock lines, safety kit
- swim ladder
- porta potti
- new interior cushions
- winter cover
- two gas tanks, great condition
- bilge pump for rear lazarette
- danforth anchor with chain and rode
- road trailer (registered and plated) It was used from Montreal to Toronto and back last summer without any issue.
- completely refinished folding wood table
- bottom re-finished last year
- new VC17 antifouling April 2015
- new mainsail cover
The boat has been also just been cleaned, waxed and the woodwork just redone with 7 coats of Epifanes varnish. Just put her in the water and sail!
Located at Beaconsfield Yacht Club near Montreal.
Phone number 514-five seven five,five zero nine five