For sale custom-built 58-feet Colin Archer Ketch DLZ08446K000 in good condtition
Technically, the boat is fully ready to operate, bought in 2018 and logged a sea passage from Venezuela to Dominicana. Comes with complete set of sails with spares (see equipment list below).
We were preparing her for own project but have to stop here for personal reason. We estimate you might want to spend around $10k for equipment modernization like: life boat, water pump/tanks/lines inspection or servicing, spare battery, AIS, radio, radar installation.
We can discuss further discount to cover these.
The interior is somewhat outdated, but generally usable. Requires new WC, some interior lighting replacement.
With approx. addtional $10k invested, the boat market value might get doubled. Unfortunately we have to time and resoures for that, hence the bargain price.
What's already done:
- hull steel inspection, plates replacements, puttying and painting
- fore fuel tank: inspection, cleaning
- new anodes installed
- engine: full inspection, servicing: injectors pressing, oil, installed redundant pressure and fuel sensors, fuel filling and transfer system, starter plus redundant, generator)
- rigging, spar inspection; triatic stay installed
- anchor windlass inspected and engaged
- electric: 110V invereter activated, 12V checked and in use, solar power controller installed and engaged;
- camboose: gas line replaced
- water pump replaced