Boat hull and bottom painted in spring 2019.
Veronica - 1988 ODay 302.
You won't find a similar boat is such a great condition!
This boat is great for daysail as well as weekend cruising for sailors of all levels of experience.
- 2 cabins, 1 head
- New North Sails sails - purchased on 2017, set of old sails in good condition
- Harken jib furler installed in 2015
- New goosneck bracket installed in 2019
- Original Yanmar diesel engine 2GMF - 18 horse power, recently refurbished transmission, approximately 3000 hours
- Wind speed/direction instrument
- Bluetooth stereo with deck speakers
- USCG Required Equipment: 3 PFDs type 1, life sling, life ring, horn, additional life jackets PFD Type II and V, fire extinguishers ABC, BC and automatic CO2 installed in the engine compartment
- All lines are in good/fair condition
- Boat survey performed on May 2019
- Fresh water tank - 30 gallons
- Pumps installed: fresh water, shower sump pump, bilge pump - both automatic and manual pump
- 17 gallon diesel tank (not original)
- Upholstery redone 2013
* All pics are recent - taken during 2019 season before boat had been hauled out.
The boat is currently on DRY DOCK at Liberty Harbor Marina.
If you buy the boat you will have to either resume the a dry/wet storage contract with the marina or launch the boat and take her to another marina.