Fuel Capacity: 20 gallons (Tank replaced 2000)
Fresh Water Capacity (2): 56 gallons
Holding Tank: 13 gallons Stainless Steel, encased in PVC with heat welded edges (2001)
Ice Box Capacity: 7.7 cu/ft
Universal 16hp, 2 cylinder, fresh water cooled Diesel in excellent running condition and regularly maintained. Racor Filter, large sea strainer, Oberdorfer water pump, Facet solid state electric fuel pump. Engine serviced and all filters & impeller replaced August 2019.
Exhaust Riser, flange, and 2 exhaust hose replaced August 2017.
Hurth HBW 100 marine transmission High performance (1998)
Stainless 1 shaft, 2 blade bronze prop(Replaced 2015)
Deck & Hull:
1. Plow Anchor on bow anchor roller.
2. Anchor Locker.
3. Bow & stern pulpit with integrated aft ladder.
4. Side stanchions with lifelines.
5. Bomar Cast Aluminum Hatches (2)
6. Bomar Cast Aluminum Ports w/screens(opening)(4)
7. Bronze sea cocks installed with reinforcing doughnuts(4) Teak plugs on lanyards all locations.
8. Whale Gusher Urchin Manual Underdeck Pump (2000)
9. Trinidad Pro bottom paint (April 2017).
10. Quarterly Dive service to clean bottom and replace zincs as needed.
11. New non-skid Interlux Interdeck sand beige (August 2020)
12. Marine Mat Soft Non-skid Matting (Entire Cockpit)
Sails & Rigging:
1. Mast: 456 Deck Stepped, Painted 2-part Urethane (2005)
2. Boom: Kenyon Marine, Painted (2005)
3. Main Quantum Full Batten Cruising, Loose Footed. 2 Reefs (2001)
4. Genoa Quatum 150% w/ Navy Sacrificial Stripe (2000)
5. Spinnaker 4 oz. including turtle and rigged pole
6. ProFurl Classic LC-32 Roller Furler
7. Garhaeur Boomvang
8. Harken Traveler w/Risers over Cabin Top w/ Double Fiddle
9. Harken Lazy Jack System
10. Schaefer self-adjusting genoa car system
11. Stainless steel standing rigging Upgraded (2001)
12. Winches Primary: Anderson 28ST Self-Tailing Two Speed
13. Winches Secondary: Barient 21, Two Speed
14. Mast top Windex model 15
Mechanical & Electrical:
1. Batteries: 12 volt deep cycle, 12 volt engine start. (2021, 2018)
2. Nautilus solid state continuous duty marine battery charger
3. Dometic 7,000BTU Reverse Cycle AC/Heat w/Seaflo Pump & Graco Strainer
3. Guest galvanic isolator
4. Hubble shore power inlet
5. Alternator w/charge system
6. Edson pedestal & wheel steering.(Serviced 07/17, new drive belt included)
7. Rule 2000 bilge pump.
8. Shurflo 2093 marine duty potable water pump.
Electronics & Navigation:
1. Raymarine Auto Pilot ST-4000. (2000)(Service 07/17, New LCD Screen, Pod Enclosure)
2. Raymarine ST-60 Depth System. (2006)
3. Raymarine ST-60 Speed System, Knot, Speed & Log.
4. Signet SL254 wind system. (Mast head unit needs servicing)
5. ICOM VHF w/cockpit handset extension outlet & mast top antenna.
6. Stereo, CD w/ cabin and cockpit speakers. (2003)
7. Richie Globemaster SP-5 pedestal mount binnacle compass.
8. Bulkhead mounted Toshiba 19 Flat Screen TV/DVD w/HDMI.
9. Breaker Panels(AC & DC)
10. Running lights(bow, stern, masthead), Guest combination anchor/strobe light.
Cabin & Galley:
Beautiful teak throughout. Convertible dinette seats 4 comfortably, convertible settee sleeps 2, V-Berth sleeps 2, Starboard settee converts to sleep 1. Master stateroom is forward with head, shower, 6 Headroom throughout, a large 66 x 66 V-birth, two closets, beautiful teak , and Sunbrella