- Repowered in 2003 with a Westerbeke 33; 4-cycle 30-35hp engine; recently serviced with an oil change, coolant flush and heat exchanger flush.
- 25-gal aluminum diesel tank
- Folding race propeller
- Thru-hulls were inspected and replaced July 2015
- Hull was sanded of deteriorated gel coatings, fully re-epoxied below the waterline and bottom painted in July 2015
- Bottom painted again February, 2018
- Painted aluminum mast, keel stepped, approximately 50ft; 2 spreaders.
- Painted aluminum boom, approximately 12ft.
- Standing rigging: 5/16' ss 1x19 wire; 1 head stay, 1 back stay, 2 upper shrouds, 2 intermediate, 4 lower shrouds; bronze turnbuckles and ss chain plates; 1/4" ss 1x19 wire vertical rig supports in cabin.
- Running rigging: North roller furl head sail assembly; assorted dacron braid sheets and halyards.
- New lifelines (2019)
- Autopilot with auto-tack is mounted at the companionway for easy solo-sailing while trimming.
- 30amp shorepower into Marinco 30amp entry and 2-15amp circuit breakers.
- 1-12v battery for the engine starter, 2-Deka 904D wet cell batteries with 1050cca/each for cabin comforts
- Lewco 1220 battery charger
- 100-watt/7amp solar charging system for charging batteries while at anchor.
- LED lights in the main salon.
- 40-gal Freshwater tank with 12v/50psi water pump automatically supplying head and galley.
- 20-gal black-water holding tank with macerator.
- Electric bilge pump w/ float switch, manual diaphragm type backup
- Aft-mounted propane tank supplies Magna barbecue grill, oven and 3-burner stove.
- New pull-down galley faucet.
- 1000w microwave connected to shorepower.
- Fold-down cockpit table with 4 cup holders.
- U-shaped galley table converts to 2-person bunk.
- Spacious drop in refrigerator maintains less than 40-degrees F on both DC and shorepower.
- Secondary refrigerator for drinks on shorepower.
- Spacious head (bathroom) including pull-out faucet for onboard showering.
- Seat cushions for both cockpit and salon areas.
- Canvas helm cover and cockpit cover while docked.
- VHF radio.
- Bluetooth AM/FM stereo.
- 2 anchors with plenty of chain.
- 7 clutches for 5 halyards, 1 outhaul and 1 mainsheet
- 6 winches: 2 primary, 2 halyard, 2 spinnaker.
- 40-inch helm with compass
- Includes 2 head-sails, 2 main-sails.
- Registration/title in hand.
- Many other little extras.
Date - Service
7/27/2015 - New hull epoxy, bottom paint and thruhulls.
7/11/2016 - New Life Jackets
7/11/2016 - Newer winch handle
8/1/2016 - Wiring & connections
8/5/2016 - Newer Autopilot
12/12/2016 - New Engine Battery
7/3/2017 - New Cabin Stereo
7/6/2017 - Clean and flush Heat Exchanger, oil change
7/24/2017 - Newer Mainsail
10/15/2017 - Newer reacher sail plus headsail repairs
2/20/2018 - New Bottom paint Cutlass bearing
6/4/2018 - Newer deck winch
9/4/2018 - New bilge pump
9/10/2018 - New flush valve