Mostly refurbished. Ready to sail. Never used in saltwater! Bought as 2nd owner in 2020 as a project with my son but my HOA (God bless them) ruled it's not allowed on property.
Here's what we've done so far:
1. The Hull-Sanded and Repainted with marine grade PPG paint, resealed hull to deck transition.
2. Paid to have Drop Keel-Completely Refurbished (cracked and rusted), added new keel lines and winch for drop keel.
3. The Trailer (1996 trailer)-Completely Refurbished(wire brushed, marine grade rustproof primer, PPG marine paint, new rollers, carpeting, new electrical system & conduits, new bearings, new hubs, new wheels, etc.)
4. Rigging, main sail & jib, mast,boom,rudder, etc included (older but work fine).
5. Remaining projects would have been redoing interior cabin, new electrical for boat lights, and repaint deck (which is in acceptable shape already).
Clean title, Asking $5,339 which would cover most of my material costs ($4,600) plus the $1,500 I paid as second owner.
I have more photos I can share. Perfect boat to trailer in for easy launch.