Catalina 27, standard layout. This is a well cared for Catalina that is ready to sail. Many upgrades, great condition!
- New standing rigging (2013)including new Starboard bulk head.
- Newer Genoa in good condition.
- Mainsail in good condition
- New interior cushions (2017)
- All interior woodwork refinished (2017), new cabinet doors and counter tops.
- New Port lights (2017)
- Working head with holding tank
- Shore power with cord/adapter
- CD Player with surround sound/Bluetooth/am/fm radio/aux input.
- Flat screen HD Roku TV mounted on bulk head (new 2017)
- Quarter berth
- New automatic electronic bilge pump (2017)
- 10 HP Honda BL 100 4 stroke engine. Works great & reliable, professionally tuned, and repainted in 2017. Stored indoors.
- New bow cleats with reinforced backing plates
- Exterior speakers in cockpit.
- New ant-fatigue cabin sole/flooring (faux wood look 2017, and easily removable to access bilge).
- AC outlets, usable when connected to shore power.
- DC power
- 2 newer large capacity batteries with solar panel charging and shore power charging options battery specs 2x6vx215ah. Lot's of power!
- New interior LED lights and fixtures (multi color with remote control/dimmer for night cruising to avoid glare).
- New LED Navigation lights, very minimal power used and much brighter for added safety.
- Auto Pilot Tiller
- New 6 gallon gas tank (2017)
- Painted with VC-17 bottom paint every season.
- Well cared for boat that is ready to sail. The port lights did have some leaking issues previously, but I have since replaced the starboard ports with new tinted Acrylic that makes her look much newer and inspected for delamination which was very minimal and corrected all issues found and is no longer an issue.