ALL EQUIPMENT 100% FUNCTIONAL
Sails, rigging, etc:
- Mainsail (1): fully battened, new in 2014 and seen only minimal use so still in excellent condition.
- 3 Jibs (w/Harken furler):
-- 150% Genoa new in 2003, well-maintained and in good condition
-- 120% #2, new in 2000, good condition (rarely used)
-- 80% storm jib, new in 2017, never used
- 2 Anderson Winches: speed 40 ST self tailing stainless steel winches
- Standing rigging all new in 2002, excellent condition
- Keel stepped mast. Mast step renewed in 2012.
- Dinghy davits newly installed in 2016
Engine and Mechanical Propulsion:
- Yanmar 3GM30F Diesel Inboard (new in 2001 - approx 1000 hours, well maintained, consistent oil changes, etc)
- 7/8 stainless propeller shaft, 3 blade 13 X 15 degree pitch (non-folding) propeller
- 20 gallon diesel tank
- Low-profile oversized Lewmar front hatch
- Lewmar hatch has replaced cabin skylight
- Brass portholes have new gaskets 2019 (also comes with spare gasket)
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, Speed and Depth
- Standard Horizon CP180i chart plotter
- Standard Horizon AIS/GPS VHF radio w/ cockpit mic controller
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot
- full data sharing between all instruments
- 380W solar between 4 panels, split between dual high efficiency MPPT solar controllers with remote display
- custom electric panel (installed 2020)
- Microlog DMM-3 digital multimeter
- 2x Trojan 27TMX Deep Cycle flooded batteries (new in spring 2019)
- New starter battery 2020
- Intelligent battery management
- 400W inverter
- 12 speaker stereo system, all new in 2020
- Little Wonder reverse osmosis watermaker, fully functional at 8 GPH
- 50 gallon collapsible water tank under V-berth (45 gallon effective capacity)
- High pressure dish/wash pump (5 micro filtered seawater, for efficient use of fresh water when doing dishes)
- Fresh water shower
- Automatic electric bilge pump, and separate high flow-rate mechanical (hand) bilge pump accessible from cockpit.
- Nova Kool fridge and freezer (makes ice)
- 2 burner stove and oven (stainless; great condition)
- propane sniffer/electric controller
- Dual 10lbs propane tank lockers professionally installed in rear of cockpit, with propane drains. Starboard side locker has propane connections.
- Dual 10lbs propane tanks included, with added anti-rust epoxy bottom coatings for longevity in salt conditions.
Head (toilet) system:
- Standard Jabsco manual head (works flawlessly, new in 2016)
- 20 gallon holding tank
Canvas, shade, etc:
- mainsail boom cover (Sunbrella canvas)
- fully enclosed cockpit, including dodger, bimini, connector pieces, and side pieces. Also includes side shade extensions (Sunbrella canvas all new in 2016)
- large bow shade piece, covering from boom to forestay (high durability plastic), and across the full beam, with side extensions
- Excellent condition bug nets for all windows, both hatches and the companionway, in addition to cockpit enclosure.
- 2x100w soft solar panels zippered onto bimini cover, 1x100w soft solar panel zippered onto dodger (installed 2017 lower profile than hard panels; reduced windage)
- 15hp 2-stroke Johnson outboard (new 2010), gas line w/in-line fuel filter. All excellent condition.
- 10ft Zeppelin hard-bottom dinghy (rough shape)
Lots more included; just ask!