- Inside is in great condition, clean and dry. I've always run a dehumidifier.
- Motor is an electric start outboard 9.9hp. Excellent condition.
- Comes with Main Sail, Headsails, 110% , plus it has a 150% Genoa sail
- Has a spinnaker pole
- Has a complete canvas boat cover/sail covers/component covers.
- Closed in electric head w/storage - I installed a new electric head last year - works great
- Installed new electric bilge pump/has manual pump
- Gally, electric pump for sink, ice box, lots of storage and drawers/closets and tons of storage
- Will throw in VHF hand-held, plus the boat has another mounted VHF radio/antenna on board.
- built-in cd/am/fm stereo and mounted speakers
- BBQ, propane mounted on stern pulpit, with canvas cover.
- Winches, 2
- Compass, knot meter, depth sounder all cockpit bulkhead mounted.
- Anchor, chain and line.
- Bottom of boat was done last year, and had regular by-monthly bottom boat cleaning on a regular basis - with EXCELLENT rating from my diver
- I'll leave extra life jackets, dock lines, throwables, net, boat hook, dehumidifier and probably some other boat things if you can use it.
- I have a slip at the Vallejo Yacht Club, slip is transferable. It's an awesome place to sail out of.
- I have all equipment/owners manual and history of services including recent bottom painting - also, it had a wall mounted heater and was recently removed.