For sale is a 1983 Hunter 31 sailboat. The boat is in the water in a slip and ready to sail. The marina and winter storage are paid for the rest of the sailing season and this winter. This is a really good boat for either a cruiser or a racer. The boat is very roomy in the cabin and topside. All running rigging has been ran aft to the cockpit to make for easier sailing. There are single speed winches on the front for sail raising and two speed self-tailing winches in the cockpit for sheet handling. The boat has been upgraded with modern electronics and a very nice to have autopilot system (listed below). The boat comes with a custom made cradle for winter storage. I am asking $9,000 OBO.
-Spinnaker (with pole and all rigging)
-The boat comes with an uninstalled roller furler for the boat. All of the mechanical equipment is there. A sail for the furling system will need to be bought to install.
-Yanmar 13hp diesel
- Garmin wind (speed and direction), Depth finder, & water speed with 3 cockpit mounted display units.
- Raymarine ST4000 wheel autopilot system. This is a nice feature. This allows me to be able to sail the boat easily by myself.
- Independent cockpit mounted depth finder
- GPS chartplotter installed in the cabin at the chart table.
- CD player with Aux input and amplifier with 4 cabin mounted speakers and 2 cockpit mounted speakers.
- Hot water heater
- 2 deep cell marine batteries. Batteries purchased season.
- 6'-4" of headroom. Which is nice for someone being 6'-2"
- Can sleep a family of 4 very comfortably.
- Marine head with pump out tank.
- Pressurized water.
For more information, please call, text, or email me.
The boat is priced to sell and being sold as is.