* CQR 45 lb, 50 chain, 150 rode
* Bruce 60 lb, 100 chain
* Fortress FX-23, 100 rode
* Simpson Lawrence electric windlass
* Diesel: 210 gal (2 - Fiberglass 65 gal, 2 - AL 40 gal)
o Keel tank is no longer in use
* Water: 150 gal (1 Fiberglass 70 gal, 2 - AL 40 gal)
* Ford Lehman 4D254, 80 HP
* 5 KW genset
* Magnum 3KW Inverter/Charger
* House Bank: 6 Deep Discharge Golf Cart Batteries
* Start Battery (new)
* 4 Solar Panels, 130W, connected to two ProStar controllers
* Forward, Lavac (new pump and seat assembly)
* Aft, Raritan Elegance, fresh/raw water flush
o Almost all black water plumbing is PVC pipe, no odor
* Offshore Marine Labs , 500gpd, pumps run but membrane was last pickled 10 years ago.
* Raymarine A98 Plotter with Depth Sounder
* Raymarine Bluetooth Radar
* Sitex AIS Transceiver
* Icom 402 with DSC , Ram mic at helm
* Navico Wheel pilot
* There is a factory installed reversing pump plumbed into the hydraulic steering system. The pump works, just needs the electronics to operate it.
* Sony AM/FM/CD sound system
* Electric Fuel Pump (new)
* Racor Filter Assembly (new)
o Output of the pump goes to a valve manifold which allows fuel return to any tank. Allows transferring fuel between tanks and is also a basic fuel polishing system.
* Mahagony, excellent condition
* 2 Ocean Breeze A/C units, 12K and 9K
* L-shaped settee on port side
* Really ugly upholstered chair on starboard side
* Nav Station
* Under Counter Mini Fridge, 4 cu ft
o The original built in fridge was a nightmare to access anything. Cut it out and replaced with a under counter 110 AC mini fridge on its own inverter.
* Nova Kool 4.5 cu ft top loading freezer
I removed the old propane stove and oven. Put in a Microwave/Convection oven to replace the propane oven. Currently has a single burner conduction cook top. Plan to replace it with a two burner propane cook top. Propane plumbing is still in place. Two 10 lb AL tanks, recently inspected and filled.
* Slide out trash can
Located in TX. Check out the link on the Whitby WebSite:
The Whitby 42 - One of the Best-Liked Liveaboard Cruisers in the the Water.